Following your objectives and taking into account our market research, we draft a multi-phase Interactive Meeting Action Plan [IMAP] that outlines a complete project strategy.
Initially we create an email or other conventional survey to explore interest and define channels during the development of the communications strategy. Prior to full implementation we may solicit additional feedback, to make certain the program is targeted properly and that your message gets out to the proper channels
Key elements are researched and refined as we formulate a plan t
- establish measurable goals
- draft overall message/ title [this should have a single focus! remember content drives audience interest and retention]
- select presenters of this message and define their roles [dynamic presenters/experts are a key factor in audience participation]
- fabricate the agenda/program flow and individual area topics- need to reflect the overall objective and all have the same message
- explore a realistic target audience and utilization of appropriate recruitment vehicles.
- co-ordinate details date, time, etc.
- marketing program [outline marketing venues to enhance message and program recruitment]
- define ROI and the method for measuring it. [this is directly linked to your measurable goals
. conventional project samples