- Especially designed for small businesses with one to 50 users
- Forward calls from your office extension to your cell or home phone
- No more dialing *500# to transfer a call; One-touch Response Point button dials, forwards, parks, or transfers calls for you
- Ring all phones in a particular department at one time for quick access to multiple people
- Connects multiple locations using just one system
- Effortlessly reach all of your Microsoft Outlook contacts by simply saying their names; access Outlook contacts even when your PC is turned off!
- Voice-enabled Automated receptionist handles common requests and increased call volume smoothly and professionally; automatically directs callers to the appropriate departments or extensions
- Forward voicemails to your email for easy access or archiving; manage call logs easily through email
- Phones are as easy to move as plugging into a new location; no reconfiguration required!
- System supports itself with no additional software required
- Nicely integrates with server you already own
- One, flat affordable fee; no charges on a per telephone basis
- Incoming caller ID pop-up display on computer screen gives details about caller
- Direct dial-in feature allows callers such as your spouse to reach you directly
- 24/7 monitoring, maintenance, reporting, and upgrades
- Forward voicemails to your email for easy access and archiving
- State-of-the-art advanced voice recognition technology requires no voice training
- Enabled for either VoIP system or traditional phone lines
- Auto attendant allows callers to reach the employee they are looking for - even after hours!
- No need to enter speed dials as system easily integrates contacts using Microsoft Outlook
- Park/retrieve calls to handle them from the best location
- Add, change, or remove users or phones without having to pay extra licensing fees
- Just plug in phone and it's ready to go; no complex setup or having to pay vendors
- Move people from desk to desk or switch office locations easily with minimal interruption in customer service.
- One flat affordable fee for up to 50 extensions; no extra licensing fees per phone or extension basis
- Easily move phones from office to office